Romero House Potters (RHP) is a non-profit (501(c)(3) ceramics/clay educational organization and studio located on the campus of the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block in downtown Tucson, Arizona. RHP staff and artists …
- teach adult wheel, hand building and sculpture classes and offer generous open studio hours
- offer access to a variety of equipment, tools, supplies as well as an artist gallery
- provide an artists outlet in a friendly, community-based studio
- offer creative fun and a welcoming environment for adults of all skill levels–beginner to advanced
- support and contribute to local and regional clay, pottery, and ceramic arts
RHP celebrates a 40-year legacy as Tucson’s longest operating clay, ceramics and pottery studio. Looking for an artistic outlet in a friendly downtown studio? Come by and check us out!
What’s new …
Come visit our booth on Pennington Street at Tucson Meet Yourself, October 13, 14 and 15, 2017.
INDEPENDENT STUDY/OPEN STUDIO IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF YOU PREFER NOT TO WORK WITH AN INSTRUCTOR. FEES AND BENEFITS ARE THE SAME AS THOSE FOR CLASSES: SEVEN DAY WEEK STUDIO ACCESS, PERSONAL STORAGE SPACE, USE OF STUDIO GLAZES, BISQUE AND GLAZE FIRINGS, USE OF EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS. YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN CLAY AS LONG AS IT IS CONE 10. NO EXTRA CHARGES.
RHP logo designed by Jennifer Budoff ♦ Photographs by Ron Lisney, Roy Lizama, and other artists & friends
The Romero House Potters, Inc. ♦ 102 West Washington Street ♦ Tucson, Arizona 85701 ♦ (520) 624-4287
Mailing Address: The Romero House Potters, Inc. P.O. Box 85175, Tucson, AZ 85754-5175admin