Romero House Potters (RHP) is a non-profit (501(c)(3) ceramics/clay educational organization and studio located on the campus of the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block in downtown Tucson, Arizona. RHP staff and artists …
- teach adult wheel and hand building clay classes and offer generous open studio hours
- offer access to a variety of equipment, tools, supplies as well as an artist gallery
- provide an artists outlet in a friendly, community-based studio
- offer creative fun and a welcoming environment for adults of all skill levels–beginner to advanced
- support and contribute to local and regional clay, pottery, and ceramic arts
RHP celebrates a 40-year legacy as Tucson’s longest operating clay, ceramics and pottery studio. Looking for an artistic outlet in a friendly downtown studio? Come by and check us out!
What’s new …
A one day studio pass is available for RHP members only, at $20.00 per day. Fill out a registration form, indicate that it is for a one-day pass, and give the form and your payment to the monitor.
A new class, in beginning hand building, has been added to our offerings. Our instructor is potter David Coburn. See February classes for details.
RHP logo designed by Jennifer Budoff ♦ Photographs by Ron Lisney, Roy Lizama, and other artists & friends
The Romero House Potters, Inc. ♦ 102 West Washington Street ♦ Tucson, Arizona 85701 ♦ (520) 624-4287
Mailing Address: The Romero House Potters, Inc. P.O. Box 85175, Tucson, AZ 85754-5175admin