Romero House Potters (RHP) is a non-profit (501(c)(3) ceramics/clay educational organization and studio located on the campus of the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block in downtown Tucson, Arizona. RHP staff and artists …
- teach adult wheel and hand building clay classes and offer generous open studio hours
- offer access to a variety of equipment, tools, supplies as well as an artist gallery
- provide an artists outlet in a friendly, community-based studio
- offer creative fun and a welcoming environment for adults of all skill levels–beginner to advanced
- support and contribute to local and regional clay, pottery, and ceramic arts
RHP celebrates a 40-year legacy as Tucson’s longest operating clay, ceramics and pottery studio. Looking for an artistic outlet in a friendly downtown studio? Come by and check us out!
What’s new …
Janet Burner will lead 3 RAKU sessions this summer for RHP members;
Bring your bisque fired pieces to Raku.
Fee: $25 per session. Glazes & firing included.
Wednesday, 9:30AM- 12:30 PM, June 28
Wednesday, 9:30AM- 12:30 PM, July 26
Wednesday, 9:30AM- 12:30 PM, Aug 23
TWO NEW CLASSES WITH TUCSON ARTIST JULIE SZERINA STEIN
Build a Totem using Hand Building Techniques! Wednesdays
INDEPENDENT STUDY/OPEN STUDIO IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF YOU PREFER NOT TO WORK WITH AN INSTRUCTOR. FEES AND BENEFITS ARE THE SAME AS THOSE FOR CLASSES. SEE THE “CLASSES” PAGE.
RHP logo designed by Jennifer Budoff ♦ Photographs by Ron Lisney, Roy Lizama, and other artists & friends
The Romero House Potters, Inc. ♦ 102 West Washington Street ♦ Tucson, Arizona 85701 ♦ (520) 624-4287
Mailing Address: The Romero House Potters, Inc. P.O. Box 85175, Tucson, AZ 85754-5175admin