Romero House Potters (RHP) is a non-profit (501(c)(3) ceramics/clay educational organization and studio located on the campus of the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block in downtown Tucson, Arizona. RHP staff and artists …
- teach adult wheel and hand building clay classes and offer generous open studio hours
- offer access to a variety of equipment, tools, supplies as well as an artist gallery
- provide an artists outlet in a friendly, community-based studio
- offer creative fun and a welcoming environment for adults of all skill levels–beginner to advanced
- support and contribute to local and regional clay, pottery, and ceramic arts
RHP celebrates a 40-year legacy as Tucson’s longest operating clay, ceramics and pottery studio. Looking for an artistic outlet in a friendly downtown studio? Come by and check us out!
What’s new …
October, 2016 classes
Decorative Mask Workshop with Instructor Sid Henderson, October 16 and 23 (link to “Special Events and Workshops”)
October is the month to renew your RHP membership. Membership runs October 1 through September 30 of the following year. Membership perks include: discounts on class and workshop fees, $15 single day use pass, and access to RHP elections.
“We are not just a studio, we are a community”!
RHP logo designed by Jennifer Budoff ♦ Photographs by Ron Lisney, Roy Lizama, and other artists & friends
The Romero House Potters, Inc. ♦ 102 West Washington Street ♦ Tucson, Arizona 85701 ♦ (520) 624-4287
The Romero House Potters, Inc. P.O. Box 85175, Tucson, AZ 85754-5175