Romero House Potters (RHP) is a non-profit (501(c)(3) ceramics/clay educational organization and studio located on the campus of the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block in downtown Tucson, Arizona. RHP staff and artists …
- teach adult wheel, hand building and sculpture classes and offer generous open studio hours
- offer access to a variety of equipment, tools, supplies as well as an artist gallery
- provide an artists outlet in a friendly, community-based studio
- offer creative fun and a welcoming environment for adults of all skill levels–beginner to advanced
- support and contribute to local and regional clay, pottery, and ceramic arts
RHP celebrates a 40-year legacy as Tucson’s longest operating clay, ceramics and pottery studio. Looking for an artistic outlet in a friendly downtown studio? Come by and check us out!
CLASSES AND INDEPENDENT STUDIO ARE AVAILABLE ALL YEAR. CLASSES ARE POSTED A MONTH IN ADVANCE.
What’s new …
- Look for our new ‘Wheel Throwing for Beginners’ and the return of Julie Stein’s ‘Mosaic’ class, both starting in January!
- The 2018 SPRING Artisans’ Market will take place February 16, 17 and 18 on the Museum grounds. Current members of The Romero House Potters are welcome to participate in our booth at the Romero House. Check with the studio for further information and registration forms. Or contact Rachel at email@example.com.
- TEAPOTS; THROWN, ALTERED, ASSEMBLED, DECORATED, a demonstration workshop with Dana Lehrer Danze, March 3 and 4, 10-4, sponsored by SACA and presented at the Romero House. Register at: www.SOUTHERNARIZONACLAYARTISTS.com.
INDEPENDENT STUDY/OPEN STUDIO IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF YOU PREFER NOT TO WORK WITH AN INSTRUCTOR. FEES AND BENEFITS ARE THE SAME AS THOSE FOR CLASSES: SEVEN DAY WEEK STUDIO ACCESS, PERSONAL STORAGE SPACE, USE OF STUDIO GLAZES, BISQUE AND GLAZE FIRINGS, USE OF EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS. YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN CLAY AS LONG AS IT IS CONE 10. NO EXTRA CHARGES.
RHP logo designed by Jennifer Budoff ♦ Photographs by Ron Lisney, Roy Lizama, and other artists & friends
The Romero House Potters, Inc. ♦ 102 West Washington Street ♦ Tucson, Arizona 85701 ♦ (520) 624-4287
Mailing Address: The Romero House Potters, Inc. P.O. Box 85175, Tucson, AZ 85754-5175admin